This week's prompt is brought to us by Pepper of Pepper Creations. Pepper and I met on a Creative Team for Kellie Stamps and I really fell in love with her style. I enjoy her simple yet edgy take on Project Life. She had a GREAT idea for the prompt below and I'm certain you're going to enjoy it!
"I'm guilty of not documenting enough of these conversations. I think the idea of communication is so important in our daily life and yet I often talk about it but seldom scrapbook it. This prompt is sort of a reminder for myself to jot down the details of conversations that I have with my boyfriend (who is studying overseas)." -Pepper
Find Pepper Online:
Here's are some ideas from Pepper:
1. take a photo of people/friends/others having conversations
2. photo of you and someone else engaging in a conversation
3. Screenshot of sms/whatsapp/email or any platform where you chat on
4. Screenshot of a phone call / FaceTime video / Skype video
5. Write down a conversation you overhead
6. Write down the dialogue you had with someone
#HashtagThisWeek | A weekly photo & story prompt for memory keepers originated by Mandy Elliott of Turquoise Avenue designed to encourage others to take a photograph and spend time creating a story based on the weekly theme. Together, in collaboration with other talented creatives, #HashtagThisWeek is a free, fun, and inspiring challenge allowing you to join in any time, any way that best fits your schedule. Play along by sharing on social media under #hashtagthisweek or by linking up via TurquoiseAve.com.