Whoa January, slow down!
If you're like me, you're still feeling excited about the new year but wondering where this month has gone. I can't believe we are already 3/4 of the way through January!
Recently, I shared my 2017 memory keeping goals. I was excited about them when I wrote them out and I still am. However, time has really gotten away from me. There's been a variety of things happening here personally, work related and creatively so I'm going to do a quick recap and share some things that are in the works.
- I began working from home! I love my new relaxed dress code and enjoy having Addie nearby.
- Hubby and I are working on a TOP SECRET project we hope to share really soon.
- Cleaning out #alltheclosets and prepping for a garage sale and scrapbook destash instasale! (purging feels so good)
- Set a goal to read 20 books! See what I'm reading on GoodReads.com
- Began waking up earlier (Hello 6AM!) to tackle house and creative projects before work.
- Went to the eye doctor for a long overdue eye exam and ordered new glasses and contacts.
- Rocking out new projects for my design teams - Kellie Stamps, Paislee Press and One Little Bird!
- Teaching with Big Picture Classes again in April 2017! So excited. Catch my first class here.
- Prepping and scheduling blog posts for the next few weeks. Don't miss them - subscribe here!
- Working on finishing up layouts in my 2016 Pocket Page Album
- Designing some new products to release in April for the Turquoise Avenue Shoppe!
- Wrapped up the last of our 2016 Annual Video
With everything that's been going on, I've barely taken any photos for the new year. At this point, I'm ok with that. I haven't yet started on my 2017 9x12 pocket page album and I'm ok with that too. This year I decided instead of forcing myself to create, I will allow myself grace to work as the inspiration hits and as my schedule permits. Right now, I'm just happy to be staying on top of my creative team projects, keeping my house clean and finding time to dive into a great book or spend time with family.
I can't wait to share more here... I'm not setting any definite blogging goals but I do hope to share here a bit more often than I have been. In addition, I hope to be bringing you some new products, a relatively more frequent newsletter and some awesome projects/tutorials.
I'd love to hear from you friends! What are you up to this month? How are things going for you in the new year? Let's catch up in the comments below...